Traditional Eyelash Extension Training Course
Join us in a one day training course for Eyelash Extension application. This service is fast becoming high demand amongst the public. Eyelash extensions frame & accentuate the eyes adding stunning density to the natural lash & lasting up to 6 weeks.
We offer in all our courses a nationally recognised Certificate.
We offer both beginners classes, advanced classes and volume lash classes. For the first half of the day it is all theory where you will learn everything you need to know about the lash extension industry. And then for the last half of the day it is all practical where you will put all that theory into use. By the end of the day you will know how to apply lash extensions professionally.
Our courses also cover important aspects of the lash extension industry such as
- Client consultation
- How to market and promote yourself as a lash technician to get clients & keep them
Attendees- We welcome all Beauty Specialist, Hairdressers, Makeup Artists & new comers to the industry to learn professional Eyelash Extension application. You don't have to have any prior knowledge or experience in the beauty, hair or lash industry.
What you will receive:
- Training on Application safety considerations
- Trade tool identification
- Pre & Aftercare knowledge
- Client application considerations (learn what lash extension lengths & thickness will best suit your clients natural lashes)
- Dummy Head application practice
- Live model application
- Locks Lash nationally recognised training certificate (upon completion of course requirements)
Wide Eye & Cat Eye looks
- Lash application (differs from single lash extension application)
- Application of Full set Eyelash Extensions -using single lash extensions, & colour highlights
- Single lash extension removal
- Full lash extension set removal
“Just wanted to thank you for the great training and professional approach to the training, your training centre is new and up beat, and very well constructed”
-- M.Pumba, NSW
Training sessions must be booked in advance as classes are kept to a minimum. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place. Please call us to book or if you have any further questions.