Thank you for your interest in the Microblading Essentials Training 2018, presented by Holo Academy!
BROW TATTOO ESSENTIALS training 2018. is intensive hands on training for those wishing to pursue a career in eyebrow pigmentation. This new technique is a step into Cosmetic Tattooing industry a fine more natural way of applying long lasting cosmetics.
Applicants will learn how to perform two manual cosmetic tattoo techniques Microblading Hairstroke and Microblading Powder Brows on eyebrows to a highest level of proficiency!
All trainees receive:
- Training Manual,
- Swiss Color Microblading Kit,
- MB Pigment Color Quality Certificate
- Swiss Color Marketing Kit
- Ongoing technical support and
- Access to Holo Academy & Swiss Color supplies.
Training runs for three days at a cost of $4800. Fee must be payed in full two weeks prior to course commencement *as per Enrolment conditions.
To complete the course, all students require
- Enlist 2-3 models.
- 65 hours of logged practical experience (24 hours gained during tuition, and a further 40 hours, minimum*, of independent practice following the course).
- 4-6 touch up sessions,
- further 6-8 live models,
- practice on fake skins mat & templates.
Independent practice must be completed within 2 months of initial training. If students require further
supervision with independent practice training rooms and supervision can be arranged at additional cost).
Upon successful completion of practicals Eyebrow Training students will receive a
- Certificate of Attendance that will allow them to start work in the chosen field.
Upon successful completion of all facets enlisted students will receive
- Certificate of Completion.
Contact: email@example.com for more information and to book in
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE! Book now to avoid missing out!
Cost: $4800 (payment plans available - just ask!)
Dates: Mon 24th/Tues 25th/Wed 26th/Thurs 27th September 2018
Location: Melbourne HQ (55 Down St, Collingwood, Melbourne)
Trainer: Maya Ercegovac