MEGA Volume Eyelash Extension Training
Welcome to the World of MEGA VOLUME Lash Extensions!
Locks Lash Is the #1 provider of Lash Extension training in Australia!
With traditional lash extensions, you could only safely attach one eyelash extension to each of your client’s single natural lashes. You can unfortunately only place an extension on how many natural lashes your client has. This can be disappointing if your client does not have many natural lashes yet desires a thicker, fuller look.
MEGA Volume Lashes are a revolutionary lashing technique where 7 - 16 super fine extensions (usually 0.03 or 0.05) are applied to one single natural eyelash - SAFELY - creating a fluffy, full and soft look never achieved in the lash extension industry before.
Around 600 individual lashes are applied in a full set of MEGA Volume Lashes!
All the industry secrets will be revealed for you to create beautiful fluffy lashes on your clients.
We also provide the most comprehensive selection of premium lash extension products and supplies so you are in good hands!
We have more classes, in more locations than any other company! Come and see why we are so popular!
Learn more by clicking on the below information and when you’re ready to book in either give us a call on (03) 93764426 (or +613 93764426 from outside Australia), email: email@example.com or book online below (at the bottom)!
Volume lash extensions refers to the process of attaching more than one false lash to one natural lash. This creates a beautiful, fluffy, glamorous look!
MEGA Volume is the process of applying EVEN MORE lashes safely to the natural lash. This is for customers who want the extreme glam look!
- We are making sure the class does not exceed the allowed numbers for the space available.
- All trainers will wear masks, gloves and sanitise frequently during training.
- All students and models will be required to sanitise upon arrival.
- Kits for live classes will now include 1 packet of 10 masks and 1 packet of 5 pairs of gloves.
- Students will be directed to wash hands and put on the gloves and mask for the practical section of the course.
- Models will be given a mask on arrival out of the students kits.
- Both students and models to be asked the additional question “Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past two weeks? Dry throat, sneezing more than normal, coughing and more" and will be rescheduled accordingly.
- All students will be provided with the Infection Understanding & Control Course and certification prior to course attendance.
- How to make perfect fans including different technique for making fans
- Styling methods (Lash Mapping)
- Theory of lash glue
- Explain about all the different volume tweezers and how we can use them best
- Using 0.03 volume lashes
- Intensive training on application
- Safety considerations
- Full product knowledge
- Dummy head application
- Live model application
- Locks Lash kit & manual
- Locks Lash Certificate (once course requirements have been completed)
- Ongoing support, feedback and help
As a trained Locks Lash technician you will also receive after the class:
- 15% off all future product purchases
- Ongoing support and help
- Free refresher classes up to 1 year after training
- Access to exclusive tips, new techniques, new products & methods
- Access to video tips and new methods
- Access to the Locks Lash Technicians Facebook group where you get exclusive deals, giveaways, support and tips!
- Free website listing
Course with Mega Volume Deluxe KitA$1,049.00
Course with Mega Volume Sampler KitA$949.00
The MEGA Volume Lash Extension Course comes with a Volume specific kit:
1. Holy Grail
2. Flawless glue
3. Master Glue
4. Master Tweezers
5. Straight Tweezers
7. 50mil Cleanser + brush
8. Gel Pads, Mascara wands, 20x micro sticks
9. Dental Mirror
10. C 0.03 multi tray
11. D 0.03 multi tray
12. 5x Lip Masks
Upon booking in you are required to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit. The balance of the course fee is then paid a week before the class date. We keep in touch.
Being a Locks Lash Technician you receive our frequent industry knowledge updates for continuing education.
Subscribe to our Locks Lash on our website & automatically receive latest blog & video posts.
Our blog & video posts include any new product updates, any application revisions, addendum, extension tips & more.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with our posts.
Locks Lash has a website where you can conveniently purchase your supplies 24/7 & easily allocate your 15% Tech discount to all purchases online. Call through orders on (03) 9376 4426 are also available.
To help your business leads all Locks Lash Technicians can get listed on our “Find a Technician” page on the Locks Lash website.
If someone is looking for an extension service they can scroll through the Locks Lash list of technicians closest to their location. Its totally free because we care about your success.
On-going Support & advice is available at your fingertips by contacting us by email, phone or coming in to our office.
You may have a question about an application, product or anything related to lash extensions which can be easily answered for you.
You will be required to supply one model with you on the day of training.
Some additional goods may be available for purchase on the day at a heavily discounted rate.
(Depending on location and availability) The course will start at 9:00am sharp and we will be finished by 4:30/5:00pm.
There is a non-refundable $100 deposit to secure your place when you book. This comes off the total course fee. The balance is then payable the Friday before the class by cash, Paypal or credit/debit card.
Refer a friend to the class and receive $100 of free products!**
*a 10% surcharge is applied to ZipPay payments.
**Conditions apply: $100 off can only be used on non-discounted items. Not valid for any specials or deals, including the buy 2 get 1 free on lashes. Free products can only be redeemed after the student has attended the course. Postage not included. To make it easy, just ring us with your order and we'll hook you up. :)