Locks Lash Spray Tanning Course
Locks Lash is stoked to introduce our newest course! The Locks Lash Spray Tanning In-Person Course!
Whether it’s your first service or an addition to your salon, spray tanning is a service your clients are going to love!
In our four hour training course, we will spend the first two hours on the theory component on spray tanning, before moving on to a practical component. You will learn spray tanning techniques from your training before bringing in a model and completing a spray tan on them with your trainer there to help you the whole way.
By the end of the 4 hours, you will know how to apply, troubleshoot and add spray tanning services to your repertoire!
Locks Lash offer a very unique method of training, with lots of one on one attention and care taken with every student.
What is Covered:
- We are making sure the class does not exceed the allowed numbers for the space available.
- All trainers will wear masks, gloves and sanitise frequently during training.
- All students and models will be required to sanitise upon arrival.
- Kits for live classes will now include 1 packet of 10 masks and 1 packet of 5 pairs of gloves.
- Students will be directed to wash hands and put on the gloves and mask for the practical section of the course.
- Models will be given a mask on arrival out of the students kits.
- Both students and models to be asked the additional question “Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past two weeks? Dry throat, sneezing more than normal, coughing and more" and will be rescheduled accordingly.
- All students will be provided with the Infection Understanding & Control Course and certification prior to course attendance.
- Spray tanning & it’s history
- Equipment and supplies (including maintenance)
- The science behind DHA
- Skin types, structure, conditions & concerns
- Spray tan preparation, aftercare & maintenance
- Client contraindications
- Spray tan process & technique
- Application & client troubleshooting
- Spray tanning FAQs
- Business Tips (marketing essentials, pricing and policies)
- Four Hour Training (two hours of theory, two hours of practical learning)
- Comprehensive Take-Home Manual
- Live Demonstration
- Small Class - One on One Attention & Time With Trainer
- 15% off all future product purchases
- Lifetime ongoing support
- Access to exclusive tips, new techniques, new products and methods
- Access to video tips
- Access to Locks Lash Technicians closed Facebook group
- Certificate to proudly display once you have completed the course requirements
To book in:
Book online here! Simply click into the location you want to book into or see dates (if you dont see a class in your area just ask us to add it!):