Lash Lift (In-Person Training)
Welcome to the World of LASH LIFT!
Locks Lash Is the #1 provider of Lash Extension training in Australia!
We also provide the most comprehensive selection of premium lash extension products and supplies so you are in good hands!
Come and see why we are so popular!
Learn more by clicking on the below information and when you’re ready to book in either give us a call on (03) 93764426 (or +613 93764426 from outside Australia), email: firstname.lastname@example.org or book online below (at the bottom)!
Lash Lifting is a semi permanent lash curling treatment that lifts the lashes up from the roots and gives them an attractive lift and curl. Great for clients who want a mascara look, and also transforms straight lashes into curled and lifted beauties!
Lash Lifts can be combined with a Keratin lash after treatment which can strengthen the lashes and leave them looking lush.
- How to perform a Lash lift
- The science behind a Lash Lift
- How to perform a Lash Tint
- Keratin Treatment
- How to reverse a lash lift
- Promotion and Marketing tips
- A detailed instruction manual covering everything you need to know to perform a great Lash Lift and tint
- Lash Lift kit with your Lash Lift solutions, Lash tinting products, eye pads, glue, nourishing oil, and more...
- Lifetime online support with our trainers
- Intensive training on application
- Safety considerations
- Trade tool identification
- How to get clients
- Full product knowledge
- Live model application
- Locks Lash Certificate (once course requirements have been completed)
- Ongoing support, feedback and help
As a trained Locks Lash technician you will also receive after the class:
- 15% off all future product purchases
- Ongoing support and help
- Free refresher classes up to 1 year after training
- Access to exclusive tips, new techniques, new products & methods
- Access to video tips and new methods
- Access to the Locks Lash Technicians Facebook group where you get exclusive deals, giveaways, support and tips!
- Free website listing
Cost: $455 per student (which includes the kit)
Payment plans available through ZipPay *conditions apply
- Yumi Nourish x 3
- Yumi Lift x 3
- Yumi Fix x 3
- Wimpenelle Gel No1 x 6
- Wimpenelle Gel No2 x 6
- Wimpenelle/Yumi Rods/Silicone Pads (sm x 1 pair, med x 1 pair, lg x 1 pair)
- Wimpenelle Power Pad Glue
- Binacil Lash Tint (black or blue/black)
- 1 x Locks Lash Tweezers
- 10 x Locks Lash eye gel pads
- 10 x Mascara Wands
- Binacil Hydro Peroxide
- Small tint mixing bowl
- Micro Sticks x 10
While we try to give the exact listed, we may have to change them without notice. We'll work with you to give you exactly what you want :)
Upon booking in you are required to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit. The balance of the course fee is then paid on the week before the class. We keep in touch.
Being a Locks Lash Technician you receive our frequent industry knowledge updates for continuing education.
Subscribe to our Locks Lash on our website & automatically receive latest blog & video posts.
Our blog & video posts include any new product updates, any application revisions, addenda, extension tips & more.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with our posts.
Locks Lash has a website where you can conveniently purchase your supplies 24/7 & easily allocate your 15% Tech discount to all purchases online. Call through orders on (03) 9376 4426 are also available.
To help your business leads all Locks Lash Technicians can get listed on our “Find a Technician” page on the Locks Lash website.
If someone is looking for an extension service they can scroll through the Locks Lash list of technicians closest to their location. Its totally free because we care about your success.
On-going Support & advice is available at your fingertips by contacting us by email, phone or coming in to our office.
You may have a question about an application, product or anything related to lash extensions which can be easily answered for you.
You will be required to supply one model with you on the day of training.
Some additional goods may be available for purchase on the day at a heavily discounted rate.
(Depending on location and availability) The course will start at 9:00am sharp and we will be finished by 4:30/5:00pm.
There is a non-refundable $100 deposit to secure your place when you book. This comes off the total course fee. The balance is then payable the Friday before the class by cash, Paypal or credit/debit card.
Refer a friend to the class and receive $100 of free products!**
*a 10% surcharge is applied to ZipPay payments.
**Conditions apply: $100 off can only be used on non-discounted items. Not valid for any specials or deals, including the buy 2 get 1 free on lashes. Free products can only be redeemed after the student has attended the course. Postage not included. To make it easy, just ring us with your order and we'll hook you up. :)