Click on the date you are interested in for all the information you need. When you want to book in, or get more information, tap the yellow box to call 03 9376 4426, hit the book online button or send us an email at a email@example.com. Sooooo easy!
Christchurch Volume Training Course
Welcome to the wonderful new world of Volume Lashes!
With traditional lash extensions, you could only safely attach one eyelash extension to each of your client’s single natural lashes. You can unfortunately only place an extension on how many natural lashes your client has. This can be disappointing if your client does not have many natural lashes yet desires a thicker, fuller look.
Volume Lashes are a revolutionary lashing technique where 2 to 6 super fine extensions (usually 0.07 or 0.10) are applied to one single natural eyelash - SAFELY - creating a fluffy, full and soft look never achieved in the lash extension industry before.
Between 200-600 individual lashes are applied in a full set of Volume Lashes!
All the industry secrets will be revealed for you to create beautiful fluffy lashes on your clients.
This course is considered to be an Advanced Lash Technician Course, meaning that it is a prerequisite that you already know and are well practiced in the application of traditional lash extensions (please note you do not have to be a Locks Lash Technician. It does not matter where you previously trained. As long as you already know how to professionally apply traditional lash extensions, then you qualify to do the Locks Lash Volume Lash Training.)
What You will learn in the comprehensive One Day Training
- The most popular Volume Techniques
- How to properly clean and prep the lashes
- Rules on working with Volume Lashes
- How to infill Volume Lashes and create a custom blend
- How to use non-standard sizes to create interesting looks & how to mix curls
- How to fix errors with lashes
- Answers to why lashes sometimes don’t stay on, how glues work & how to handle them
- Solutions to how to apply patches quickly & easily to all types of eyes
- How to tape eyes to allow for easy isolation
- Speed placement
- How to properly pick up multi-lashes to make the lashes fluffy
Included in the course fee - $795
- A complimentary kit with all the essential tools & glue to be able to professionally apply lash extensions
- Locks Lash perfect Volume Tweezers
- A range of lash curls and lengths
- Take home training manual
- A voucher for 15% off all future product purchases with Locks Lash (Please note that the discount only applies to full price items. It does not apply to bulk discount or Buy 2 Get 1 type deals.)
What to Bring
You will be required to supply one model with you on the day of training.
Some additional goods will be available for purchase on the day at a heavily discounted rate.
The course will start at 9:00am sharp and we will be finished by 4:30pm
We only hold small classes, so because of this space is very limited.
There is a non-refundable $100 deposit to secure your place when you book. This comes off the total course fee. The balance is then payable the Friday before the class by cash, Paypal or credit/debit card.
Refer a friend to the class and receive $100 of free products!*
*Conditions apply: $100 off can only be used on non-discounted items. Not valid for any specials or deals, including the buy 2 get 1 free on lashes. Free products can only be redeemed after the student has attended the course. Postage not included. To make it easy, just ring us with your order and we'll hook you up. :)
A little maths lesson in Volume Lashes...
The current salon prices for
- Melbourne $245 - $300 per set
- Brisbane $200-$300 per set
- Sydney $250-$350 per set
Charging $200 for a set of Volume Lashes;
- 5 sets in one week = $1000
- 7 sets in one week = $1400
- 10 sets in one week = $2000
Charging $250 for a set of Volume Lashes;
- 5 sets in one week = $1250
- 7 sets in one week = $1750
- 10 sets in one week = $2500
Charging $300 for a set of Volume Lashes;
- 5 sets in one week = $1500
- 7 sets in one week = $2100
- 10 sets in one week = $3000