RRP Browgasm - Brow SerumRegular price $63.00
**If you are a salon and would like to buy these in bulk to sell to your clients click here to get in contact for pricing**
There is so much goodness in this formula. The bottle is a combination of ingredients that are all superheroes in their own right to repair, thicken and promote crazy brow growth.
Good things about Browgasm;
- Keratin - smooths the hair and also allows it to brush into shape . It also reverses any damage and protects it against future damage.
- Collagen - plumps hair just like it plumps skin. It also prevents damage to the tissue surrounding the root of the hair.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - is an ingredient used a lot in hair and skin care products. It stimulates hair growth, strengthens weaker strands and increases the brow hair thickness. It’s basically the thing that strengthens the hair and creates longer and thicker hairs.
- Caprylic glycerides - mixture of fatty acids which help repair the hairs surface. Acts as a conditioning agent.
- Pueraria Mirifica root extract - boosts blood flow and helps healthy hair growth
- Sweet almond oil - increase shine of hair
- Macadamia oil - binds to the hair shaft and infuses it with fatty acids
- Glyceryl Stearate - another fatty acid
- Simmondsia Seed Oil - AKA Jojoba - has amazing regenerative properties. It also protects the hair follicle which allows the brow to grow longer & thicker.
- Argania Spinosa - AKA Argan oil - hydrates, repairs the brows and nourishes.
- Beeswax - fab for hair
- Linseed Acid - fab for hair
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate - another fatty acid
- Allantoin - improves elasticity & softness of hair
- Panthenol - helps strengthen and moisturise hair
- Ascorbic Tetraisopalmitate - type of fatty Vit C
- Tocopheryl Acetate - form of Vit E
Uses: Can be used on Brows to stimulate the growth of the hairs, making them thicker, fuller and just better!
Perfect for use after a lash lift, brow lamination or brow tinting as a treatment or a take home that clients can use as aftercare every 2-4 days to keep their lashes and brows hydrated and healthy. Using a mascara brush and a thin layer of this is all you need to do.
Can also be used during a lash lift by adding some to the lash tint mix and applied to the lashes with the tint. This can help add the treatment without adding to the treatment time. Approx 1 cm of the cream to 2 cm of tint and then the usual amount of peroxide.
Regular Brow tinting - Can be brushed onto brows at the conclusion of a brow tint or mixed in with the brow tint.
Henna - Can be applied to the brows after the Henna treatment
Brow Lamination - Can be applied to the brows after the treatment.
THIS PRICE IS RRP. FOR SALON PRICES CLICK LINK ABOVE.